Digital Content Designer
We are Hiring.
- Exciting opportunity to generate high-quality and consistent content that will feed our 360º Brand & Marketing strategies like images, graphic elements, videos, animated content and copy for: social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin,..), Facebook and Google Ads, Websites, Apps and any other digital platforms.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to produce relevant content that meets the needs of all key stakeholders.
- As you’ll be involved in long-term projects, you will be responsible to regularly build insights and guidelines that will ensure design quality consistency across customer touchpoints.
- Content scheduling on social networks.
- Social user interaction.
- Manage other Design needs such as: presentations, signage, flyers, brochures, and any print assets necessary to feed the 360º strategy.
- 2-3 Years of professional experience with, at least, 1 year working directly with Marketing teams and being responsible for the production of transmedia content for brands platforms.
- You live and breathe Digital every day and have a curious passion for how great Marketing, Branding and Design can drive real & scalable impact.
- Proven experience creating content for:
- Social Networks: Facebook; Instagram; Linkedin, etc;
- Google Ads.
- Websites / Apps;
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but you can also be process-driven and rely on data to make decisions.
- Able to interpret a client’s vision and transform it into tangible and deliverable solutions.
- A firm grasp of visual and graphic Design principles including layout, typography, colors… and the ability to align with brands frameworks and guidelines.
- You have a sharp eye, a great sense of details and a strong graphic culture.
- High proficiency in Adobe Suite is required.
- Good copywriting skills.
- Experience in video editing and designing motion graphics with the latest animation tools is a big advantage! (Adobe Premiere, After effects...).
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, results-oriented context with tight deadlines.
- Proactive, self-directed and naturally keen on developing new competencies autonomously.
- Passionate, energetic, collaborative and curious.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Being able to illustrate and showcase your talent and your creative process with an eye-catching Portfolio.
- Skills on production and execution of printed assets like brochures, flyers, signage...
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign is a plus.
- Interest and good notions in photography and filming are very appreciated.
- Knowledge of responsive web design, HTML and CSS.
- You will join an inspiring work environment located in the center of Aveiro and integrate an international (India, France, Portugal) driven, dynamic and supportive team.
- You will have the exciting opportunity to drive great content in our cross-industry projects, working with an ultra collaborative mindset for innovative and forward-thinking clients based in Portugal and across the globe.
- Together with our clients, we understand the power of design to lead positive change in the world. Using our core expertise and international reach, our long-term vision is to help bring meaningful and sustainable impact in our society. We are already involved across different verticals and we look forward to welcoming you. It's just the beginning.
- You will have the unique opportunity to join us in an exponential growth phase, and be part of our internal and external transformation. It’s an exciting and promising opportunity to help us drive an ambitious vision!
- Today always better than yesterday. Following our Kaizen mindset & culture, you will be empowered to grow exponentially in your own expertise and to learn and develop new complementary competencies!
- Salary proportional to your expertise
- Monthly gym subscription
- Access to intensive training programs (we plan to run 4 internal trainings programs per year, run by some of the best experts in topics of high relevance for our industry!
- What do you expect in your next leap?
- Why do you want to work with us? What is the value you can bring?
- What really excites you? What is your passion? What type of work would you like to work on in the future?
- Give us a broad view of the type of work/responsibility you had in your previous experiences.
- Select one or two case studies and show in depth your process and thinking (we are very process / strategy driven so understanding your thinking is core for us).
- Great personality and mindset are essential for us. Make your application personal, genuine and unique.
This is the Time
We’ve been designing, strategizing, geeking and building up during the past 5 years and we couldn’t have asked for a more challenging and exciting journey. We’re in the middle of an exponential curve of momentum and excited to share that we’re closer than ever to show what we’ve been doing to the world. We cannot tell you much yet but we know you’re curious so we decided to take you through the tip of the iceberg down below:
Discover how we've been building META culture.
Explore how we've been empowering the community.
How we've been engaging with the right message.